Wednesday 7 April 2021

WELCOME MODERATOR!

 Welcome Moderator!

Christina Taylor 1799

Claremont Fan Court School 64680

I worked in a production team with Jacob Cooper 1720 and Harrison Allman-Varty 1701.

Our brief was to make a main trailer and a teaser trailer, along with a poster and a website. We decided to make a paranormal horror based on true stories from Claremont Fan Court School. Our film is called Charlotte. We planned and researched the genre as shown on my blog.

I acted in the film, in the role of Emily, a paranormal fanatic who loves ghost hunting.

I also worked as a director, camera woman and editor. 

I worked with the other actors to create the exact shot I wanted and wrote a script for the actors to make their jobs easier. I sorted out quarrels in the group effectively.

We filmed all of our shots on a phone as we were inspired by found footage films such as the Blair Witch Project. This added an authentic quality to our films that added to the mystery.

At first I started editing on Premiere Pro but I found there were too many issues with the software, so I switched to Final Cut Pro X. This software was much more sophisticated and I got the results I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR!

 Welcome Moderator! Christina Taylor 1799 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked in a production team with Jacob Cooper 1720 and Harrison...